Monday, September 28, 2015

Week 33 – Picture Scavenger Hunt

So this week I did my best to fill out your scavenger hunt. I think that I got most of things you asked for hopefully you can discern which is which because I didn’t do it in order. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having a rough time. I think that we just have to trust the Lord because he has a plan I am 100% sure that he does. Just sometimes he doesn’t show us the map and I know that is so hard but I know that he is there and we just have to ask. I think something that Dad sent me that I read that the first principle of the gospel is pray and that God really does love us. I think that is completely true it was in one of the lectures that he sent me but I think that you should read it. It told me to weary the Lord with your cries. And I thought that was interesting. It also said to accept the answer that he gives us. So I think that is what we need to do so I ask Heavenly Father for the same things every night. 

I ask that all of you will be protected.\
I ask that my investigators will see the light. 
I ask that everyone at home will continue their journeys. 

I don’t say this word for word but you get the idea. I am also more specific I call everyone by name because God doesn’t need to bless my family I need him to protect Mom, Noah, Dad, Emily, Daxton, Ian 

It’s could to hear that you all have been setting goals. When I was home and even now sometimes I really hate all the goals that we live by as missionaries I really hate that we do have to take numbers. It’s rough. It’s good to hear about all these things. I think that it is awesome that you have been doing your best to further your education and trying to get the military thing done that is a lot. I know the feeling of being busy too well. It does bring angst but its ok it is good to be busy. I am going to study a lot better this week I have been trying to get better morning habits because as you know I have a hard time but we rearranged the apartment and it helped me sleep a ton better idk something about the other room the beds were in was just to closed up. Idk I am going to try to work out better too. So we will see.

I played soccer today and that was a ton of fun I wore my America socks and it was so much fun to be able to play decently well. I really enjoyed it. I scored like 3 times or something so fun stuff. 

I love you MOM I think that you are the best and that you can do anything! You are that strong. 


Tout Ziens
Elder Jardine
My Bed in Kortrijk

Bathroom Sink

Bathroom Hallway

Shower

Toilet

View out my window

View out my window

View out my window

Street Sign

My District

My Mail Box for snail mail

My Kitchen

Food Storage

My Fridge - See My washing machine

Food in the Fridge

Food in the Freezer

My Planner

My Planner

My Planner Cover

Elder Stanger

Elder Stanger

Elder Jardine

Outside My Flat


Big balloon thingy

Big balloon thingy

Big balloon thingy

Breakfast Yogurt and Cereal

Elder Stanger

Elder Stanger Eating Breakfast

Reading

Elder Hirsch


We Like Ice Cream


Not sure what this is maybe a vending machine for pringles

Crepes






House in Belgium

Breakfast
Waiting on the Train
Zone Conference P-Day

Zone Conference P-Day

No comments:

Post a Comment