Monday, September 28, 2015

Week 34 – Baptism Date Set

I have been working on being honest with my companion and we have built a good bond of trust. I love Elder Stanger and not just the "ok love ya" it really has become a good solid relationship. I think this is the first time where I have felt like my best friend is my comp. It makes me happy.

I think that I will get packages this week. Tomorrow actually we have zone training again? I don’t know why but we are so its all good. We will get them then and they don’t forward them to us unfortunately but that would cost a ton if they did. And don’t send packages to us directly it just gets really hard to get them because we are never home. 

SO Actually I have not really had any secret crushes this mission has a bad rap for that though because I think like 33 percent of the mission get married to each other. I refuse to be contributory to that number. And I am unsure yet if I want to marry a returned sister missionary. Not sure though. 

I am ok with money and everything is good I think that I want to buy this tie though its super cool but its 25 euros so idk. I want to slowly collect ties so by the time I come home that I can have a ton so sick wool looking ties they are the best. 

This week we had an awesome week and we have an even busier and more crazy week this following week. It is awesome. We have been trying to work on being better at building morning habits and it still is bad but we are getting better. I got a little bit sick these last couple of days just with nose and throat issues something like a cold probably but it’s getting better I think. The Members are watching out for us. It is awesome to see them serve with us here in Kortrijk. 

Elder Stanger and I are having a ton of fun working and getting the work done. This week we went to a little dorpje named Hulste and looked up a Romanian couple and we taught both of them about the restoration and more like had a conversation about what we need here on earth to return with our Heavenly Father. It was definitely a really powerful lesson they have obviously been searching for the truth and we brought it to their doorstep. It was a really good experience. At the end of the lesson Adina the wife asked us if we could continue and stay longer just to teach them more about what we need in these times. So COOL!

We set also baptismal date with Giselinde the wife of a part member family and she accepted and we are going to have the baptism this Saturday so it is going to be really fast and really stressful this week but really cool and it is going to be a powerful day because James her husband is going to baptize her. We are enthusiastic about this coming Saturday. 

Lieven isn’t going to go through with his baptism however disappointing we think that he isn’t ready and that he just wants to try to keep us around for the company and that’s not our job as missionaries, so yeah, agency sucks. But it’s necessary.

We are up so the challenge so we are trying to get better this week at everything and we are going to need the extra energy this week because we have a full week. It is going to be a good week. 

We got the Pizza and it was so awesome to get that it was an awesome treat. 

So I jacked all of Elder Stangers pic from the whole transfer and we played this chocolate game with a family for dessert and then they gave us South African candy and the one where Absolans mouth is all black is because she gave us this black candy that is kinda like a thing called drop in the Netherlands. 

Oh and we had a ton of yarn in our apartment so we made beards last night and I think when I get home I want a really one. haha. But we go over to this family every Tuesday and they are an amazing family and then the others are from Ieper the other week.

I think that we had the same lesson but only I got it in Dutch haha Pride= Hoogmodig haha that’s cool. I think that you probably gave a better lesson though. Ours wasn’t that good. oh well. 

I know that Noah is different he is amazing I miss him so much and I just wish I could give him everything that he desires because I feel like that kid deserves it. I love him so much. I wish him luck with Black belt testing. 

Tout Ziens
Elder Jardine


Elder Stanger

Elder Stanger


Elder Lovin and Elder Stanger
















 





Elder Jardine doing service

Elder Jardine

Dad sent us pizza


Yarn Beards

Yarn Beards

No comments:

Post a Comment