Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Week 37 - Finding is hard

Mom
I like your scripture. I think that it is inspiring.  I have been really sucking at all my habits lately. Training really throws you for a loop.
Elder Mostoller’s first name is Jackson and he is from Glendale. So not sure where exactly that is. But that’s cool. We have been struggling. Just trying to find all of the investigators and what not. I have a hard time doing the menial missionary work like finding. I think that sucks and I hate doing that part of missionary work. I just want to make connections with members people and investigators. That’s what I do. Idk.
I did get the packages and that was super awesome. Thank you so much. I have worn my shirt that came and that was super cool. Oh and for Christmas if you send anything from home I would love a large amount of pictures of just people from home the studio all of you just everyone that means anything to me. That would be awesome to have is a book full of pictures.
Last week my scripture was Mosiah 4:27 I have not picked another yet.
I actually know that transfers are a week before Christmas so I could be gone after next transfer. So that is a possibility. Hopefully not. Fingers crossed. Anyways.
I love you mom you are the best just keep your head high. You are amazing! Remember the necklace I gave you!
I love you to infinity

Tot Ziens
Elder Jardine

No comments:

Post a Comment