Monday, May 11, 2015

Week 15 - Mothers Day!!!

It was so awesome to see you yesterday. So awesome to see all of you and talk with you. I love you so much and I am so grateful that even in times when we were in hard places you would always want to give me everything if I asked for it. So thank you and I love you so much. 

So I went to Amsterdam as you know and so we got up at 6a and left for the trains. Then when we got there we waited in line and then me and Elder Claflin went around to take a few cool pics. 

Then inside Elder Thomas snuck and took the picture of the bookcase that Anne frank hid behind for 2 years up in the annex and then photos of the line outside where we were.

Then some pics of some large building that is important I can’t remember why but it is something to do with the king. 

then some random dude was asking randoms if they wanted to rub sun tan lotion on him in that square and so we followed him after he got dressed to see who he was, Elder Claflin thought he might be someone famous but just got a pic with him just because haha so funny. 

All the others are just of random stuff in Amsterdam and I know that you are going to give me crap for not being in the photos but I am taking all of them so I can’t just selfie everything. 

I love you all back home so much today was a fun day.

The “I amsterdam” letters travel place to place through out the city We are in Vondelpark the letters are there to mark the start of the Vondelpark Openluchttheater (Open Air Theater) season.
Elder Claflin in Vondelpark, Amsterdam

Elder Claflin in Vondelpark, Amsterdam

Elder Thomas in Vondelpark, Amsterdam


















 










This is the picture of the bookcase that Anne Frank hid behind and was a secret door to the annex of the house. The entrance is on the right


Anne Frank's House

Anne Frank's House

Anne Frank's House




 


























This is outside the Rijksmuseum.

Home to masterpieces by Vermeer, Rembrandt and Rietveld


 Rijksmuseum

Elder Thomas outside the  Rijksmuseum

Elder Thomas outside the  Rijksmuseum

Elder Jardine outside the  Rijksmuseum


These are pictures of the Town Hall of Amsterdam built in 1665


Town Hall of Amsterdam

Town Hall of Amsterdam

Town Hall of Amsterdam
Elder Claflin and Elder Thomas
Random pictures of Amsterdam

Elder Claflin and a Random Stranger

Elder Jardine and Elder Claflin



Elder Thomas and Elder Claflin

The Train Ride

Elder Thomas and Elder Claflin

Elder Thomas and Elder Claflin


No comments:

Post a Comment