Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Week 16 - This week was pretty okay

Hey this week was pretty ok, yeah better than the last 4 I think...

The pictures I sent are of the temple because it was on our way back from the church that night and the sun doesn’t set until like 10pm here.

The other was the same night from our apartment and then my bike is the one with brown handles.

This week was cool because most of the nights we came home and we played soccer with some kids right outside our apartment we are hoping to get more kids to come because it is really fun and enjoyable and nice to get to know the people in the neighborhood.

We have gotten a few new investigators and are really just needing people to commit to things. We have one though that looks promising she is a mom and is really interested which was cool. We are excited to see where it will go and maybe she will get baptized we are really excited to see her progress.

Basically this next week though I will have to try really hard to keep Elder Thomas focused but probably will visit a lot of people that he has made relationships with and whatever so idk. I did get up this morning and made fried egg sandwiches for us. Elder Thomas was happy about that. I think that our companionship is a lot better than before but I don’t think it will get where I want it to be. Oh well...

It was crazy to hear about the Karate tournament. That is so cool about Randy and his wife going through the temple and I am so excited for them and wish that I could be there. I am glad that everyone is working hard to finish strong that is important.

I think that I will talk to the mission president on Wednesday for interviews so that should be good I will definitely see what the Lord thinks about me training this next transfer. I got to watch some of the videos and that was nice so thank you. I really enjoyed them and it was good to see some familiar faces I miss it.


Tout Zines
Elder Jardine

Den Hague Temple at night

Sunset right before I go to bed

My new bike the one with brown handles

Elder Thomas and Elder Jardine writing home

Den Hague Temple at night

No comments:

Post a Comment