Monday, June 1, 2015

Week 18 - Missionary work is real!

Me and my new comp click well I think that it will be great oh and btw I have been spelling his name wrong it’s with a "C" Claflin haha whoops! That’s awesome you get to go back into YW like you where forever ago I remember that you enjoyed and Mom just be yourself because you are awesome and super funny! I love it so much I think that it will be fun to click with the YW again. I know that it has been three months but I have learned very well on my mission and even before that things happen for a reason 

Yeah our teaching pool isn’t growing but Saskia the mom I was talking about has a baptismal date for the 4 of July and she told us basically yes but she said that I think that you (me and E. Claflin) already know what her answer will be when she prays about it.  So yeah I am super excited about that. 

Well I don’t really know what to say to the ward other than Missionary work is real. I have seen it by just choosing to go on a mission. That Heavenly Father has a path for everyone that he knows us individually that we will always have him watching us and yeah he might not intervene but he still does in his own way through other people our thoughts or even things that occur. Remember Nephi that the Lord give nothing save he shall prepare a way. The mission has really shown me that. That God is good at what he does and that we shouldn’t doubt him. 

This week we got to do a lot of crazy stuff. We helped a family history convention in Leiden and that was so cool to see so many people excited about doing temple work. Me and E. Claflin have done so much contacting this week in the rain and everything because I didn’t schedule appointments well. I think I got it good for this next week. We will see though. We have some work to do and I want to baptize 2 people this transfer and I want to finish the Book of Mormon this transfer too I am in Mosiah and I want to do it alongside Mikey. 

Transfer day was fun because basically I dropped E. Thomas off at the hotel near Schipol Airport and ate lunch with all the leaving missionaries and then went to Lieden and got E. Claflin and it was a crazy day but it was good. I actually wish that I had a few more weeks with Thomas because we actually started to click a little and he opened up and I think that he had a hard time going home but he didn’t want to show it. I really got to see how much love God had for him I got to see it and that’s what I had been praying for is to see it. It was pretty cool. 


Tout Ziens
Elder Jardine

Elder Jardine 

My crazy one speed bike

Elder Jardine

Elder Thomas setting up some appointments

Elder Thomas and ???

Train at the train station

Elder Thomas and Elder Jardine - Dropping off E. Thomas for his transfer home

No comments:

Post a Comment