Friday, June 26, 2015

Week 21 - Learning a lot, Excited to meet the new Mission President

I love you so much and I am so happy when I get to read your email. You really do let me know what’s going on. I will let you know mom that I am learning a lot this week and the weeks are flying by I really think that this week was a busy week. We are doing so much contacting and we have been handing out flyers left and right trying to get them to people and get people to come to the open house. I have been learning about light a lot and actually I asked Dad to share what Ï told him about what I have been learning. I really do feel like it’s right for me to be here.

I feel kinda like Luke in star wars how he had to go away and felt like he needed to be there for his friends. I feel like that I had to go away so that I could learn to be a Jedi. That there was more for me to learn but I needed to be taken out of my old life to learn them. I am trying so hard to get a grasp on this perspective god is giving me right now and it is tough but I know and actually had a blessing from Dave last week that told me that I have to do just that and that I will have to go back home after my time and teach my younger brothers. I have been learning a lot about light and all these things and it’s tough because I feel like I have been dwelling in darkness my whole life and now I have to re figure out the light. Dave has been an instrument is this enlightenment and it is definitely the road less traveled but I know that it is the correct one.

The language is actually coming along very well and E. Claflin wants to help me set up a language plan this week. I am super excited. We are going to play beach volleyball at the beach this week and I am super excited. the new mission pres. comes in this next week and our last email to him is this week I am excited to have my mission pres. now that I have had these two for a temporary amount of time it will be good to have this one and I am going to really try to get to know this one well. I am excited but there will be a lot of change in the mission and everyone I know is going home I swear so I am no longer going to be new at this and will be deep in the midst of it soon enough. It will be exciting but definitely weird to think about.

Elder Jardine Belgium

Elder Jardine China Town

 

Elder Claflin

Elder Jardine
 

Look in the mirror


Elder Jardine & Elder Claflin

No comments:

Post a Comment