Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Week 23 - Getting Transferred - Kortrijk, Belgium

I am getting transferred so we got a new mission president and I have met him and talked with him quite a bit, which is good.

So
New area
New companion
New mission president

Exciting I will be in Kortrijk in Belgium with Elder Scott Jones

I have no idea about anything there but yeah so I get to actually go to church in France. So that’s pretty cool haha.

I don’t have too much time but I really just have been learning a lot this week I really have been just learning about myself and just been doing really well in my studies. Dave is basically my best friend in this area I have been blessed with best friends everywhere I go so far even when I was home. God continues to give me someone to be best friends with everywhere whether it be my companion or a member or whatever. I am glad to have that blessing. I am really sad actually to leave Zoetermeer. It is definitely a blessed place. Dave is older he is 41 and is very wise and looks at me the way my instructors did at home. It’s been a little frustrating because I don’t see what they see and I feel like I have got something special and I don’t know what.

So I went and ate sushi last week or two weeks ago but I finally got the pictures and the video of me eating eel so that was pretty good. It was tasty and actually my favorite of all the sushi haha was way fun. I also am going to get some pictures form Dave pretty soon that I will be able to show some other cool stuff.

I need more patches those are handy I patched my tan pants and I have a feeling that I will need more so those are really good.

Should I use the card when I buy things and then tell you guys or should I pull out cash from my debit card I am a little hesitant to use the card but if that’s what is better than I will do that you and then tell you.

Also Elder Claflin is going to have an 8 hour layover and I told him that maybe you could pick him up as a family or you and Dad and go get something to eat or something. He will be there from like 12- 9 ish or something like that but if you want he said that it would be cool to see you guys and then I would be able to give him a few things to take to you guys. you would probably pick him up at 5ish there and then spend an hour or two in Salt Lake if yes then send a quick response and I will check tomorrow at district meeting and then give him your number to call and find you guys. Cool let me know.

I love you mom I missed 4th of July but I go some socks ;)

Oh also I went to the world championship beach volleyball tournament and It was so sick I loved it!

Tout Ziens
Elder Jardine

Sand Volleyball on P-Day

Schools Out

Trying some Sushi

Zuster Lemich, Zuster Riley, Zuster Nyakoh, Elder Claflin, Elder Jardine

World Volleyball Championship Arena


World Volleyball Championship Arena

4th of July Socks

Elder Jardine on his bike

Elder Claflin hitching a ride with Elder Jardine

Fireworks

Elder Jardine Trying eel sushi 

No comments:

Post a Comment