Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Week 25 - I actually had a miracle this week

I don’t have a lot of time today but I want to write to everyone today. I will just answer questions this time.

It is good to hear about your walking mom and about everyone is pitching in to get the house better organized. I am sure that is needed. I also think that it will add breathing room to everyone’s lives. I think that will also help a lot.

I write like 13 people so don’t worry I get plenty of emails and I love it, I wish sometimes to hear from some people, but then I would need more time to write. I also have found that I don’t like writing a lot on P Day about the day to day things because I write that in my journal every night. Oh well I try my best.

I don’t really miss too much about home, actually, I pretty much have everything I need and actually monsters are cheaper here (ha-ha and I actually don’t really drink that anymore anyways.) I really miss fountain drinks because it just has a different taste than bottled or canned soda.

Flemish is a pain because basically in Belgium they have 3 languages and so anywhere you go you have to learn a different dialect so here in Kortrijk they have a different way of speaking than up in Antwerpen so that is a little weird, but also cool. However Kortrijk is the worst one. Too bad, I can speak pretty good Dutch though. I love it and I only get caught up on certain words.

I actually had a miracle this week with an awesome recent convert who used to be a monk and he spends most of his time reading LDS material now and it’s incredible. I love this man. He is so cool, his name is Quirrin. He actually knows about CHI (SO COOL) I was speaking and I was prompted to share one of my more personal experiences and I really didn’t want to but I did it anyways. The Lord gave me the words to speak and it was incredible and it wasn’t perfect but it made me think to myself that “I got this.” I continued though the whole thing and then bore my testimony and then I got "the feeling" or “that moment” when you can literally feel the spirit testifying to your soul. It was there. It was incredible.

Don’t worry about me getting hugs Mom, I get hugs from basically all the elders so it’s good.( ha-ha) not usually your comp but everyone else. I think that the last mission pres. started that, so it’s cool I guess.

Tout Ziens
Elder Jardine

Elder Jardine in New Flat

Elder Jardine Taste of home

10 full size Twix Candy Bars

Food???

Train Station ???

Train Station ???


Elder Jardine not excited about New Bike Helmet

Elder Jones walking down street

Elder Jardine

No comments:

Post a Comment