Monday, August 24, 2015

Week 26 - I really testified and it was really cool

So this week was great I had a really cool experience with a non-progressing investigator and we made him progressing. I kinda threw down in our lesson and felt a little bad after but I told him what he had to do to be baptized. I really testified and it was really cool because we had just read 3 Nephi 11 and it kinda struck a chord with him and it was cool to see it click. It was really cool when I testified and then "the feeling" came into the room and testified to your soul and it made me realize how god speaks through us because I would not normally say those kinds of things. It was cool to see the spirit testify to his soul and to mine. It made me realize what I do know and how much I really understand this gospel.

So I got sick this week so the members were really nice and one of our part member families brought us food. It was awesome and so nice of her. (she is the non-member) I am on the healing side and coughing up the last bits of crap in my chest. All is good. Mom you don’t need to worry too much about me.

I love everyone and I really can’t wait to get back and see everyone again I really missed it this week, don’t get me wrong right now my place is here but I really do love all of you so much and I am excited to get back into it. I am also excited to show off this new me.

So the pics this week are with Lieven and Quirin and Quirin has the beard so you know who they are

Then the other are of me and Marnix and I skyped him in the MTC and also he helps us a ton he says his house is our house but in Dutch and he basically helps us with everything.

Tout Ziens
Elder Jardine



Elder Jardine and Bro. Marnix

Streets of Kortrijk

Elder Jardine



Lieven, Bro. Quirin, Elder Jardine, Elder Jones

Elder Jones
Elder Jardine and Elder Jones



No comments:

Post a Comment