Monday, August 24, 2015

Week 30 - New Companion

Thanks for sending me your talk, I will definitely print it out and read it. I love getting talks and different things from home. It makes me so happy.

My comp is Elder Stanger and he is awesome I am finishing his training and he is a stud he already know Dutch very well and he and I have a lot of information to learn and exchange with him it will be an awesome transfer. He really loves the gospel and he is exactly what I needed. I will be learning from him just as much as he will from me from me finishing his training. So hopefully it will be good.

It’s scary to hear about all these people that I love have all these different things happen to them. It makes me so sad.

I will let you know what I think for sure I have to write a couple of letters so I will try to do that soon.

Tout Ziens
Elder Jardine













No comments:

Post a Comment