Monday, August 24, 2015

Week 27 - I Lost My Suit Coat

So Yeah this week was pretty good. We went and played some sports today for p-day and that was really fun. We got to get some energy out but now I am really tired and can’t really remember anything about the week. So I am just going to write to you mom.

Sounds like a crazy week. I think that is pretty stressful. I don’t know what I would do if Noah was gone I don’t think I could handle it. I think I would have probably started packing. I wouldn't be able to focus anymore. yeah idk it made my heart sink to hear that he got into that kind of a crash that is really crazy I don’t have words to describe how I feel I am glad though that he is ok and that everything is going ok.

I fasted with everyone too I only got two meals though because a member wanted to feed us. I wish I could have done more.

Mom I promise to be safe we have to wear helmets now so yeah I always have and I always will.

I think I am going to try to write a few letters and send them soon.

Oh so I have some bad news too. So my suit coat either got lifted off of me or I dropped it and it got picked up. It was the gray one the same ones that the pants ripped so yeah I am more sad about what I lost in the jacket than the actually jacket. I lost my key chain from Ethan that he bought in Scotland and had our family crest on it and my oil vile, and then some other things like my planner so yeah I am without one suit. Sorry I didn’t mean to lose it was draped over my Timbuktu 2 bag and then it was gone so yeah I am sorry.

Tout Ziens
Elder Jardine

Elder Jones, Elder Jardine, Bro Quirin getting some Ice Cream

Towers of Our Lady church, founded by Baldwin of Constantinople in 13C


No comments:

Post a Comment