Sunday, March 22, 2015

Week 5 - Ready to leave the MTC!!! Yeah

Family,

I feel ready and I just need to start speaking with the Natives. I know that is the only real way to improve my language. I want to get out and do the work that I have been called to do. I am super excited I think that I will learn language well and that I will become an elder that can talk to anyone. I truly feel that the mission is going to allow me to get outside myself and talk to people. I truly think that I will be able to not be that shy kid in the back of the room any more. I hope to aspire to be as brave as a Lion and that I can be BOLD. I know that the Lord wants that for me. I am so exited. I dont feel fear at all except for one thing. that is just street contacting. I think that will be a skill that I will definitely have to learn while I am there.

Those cookies you sent mom were absolutely the best. We ate them all in 2 days and I think they were the best cookies that you have ever made. So awesome job! Tell Emily that I am writing in my journal and that I have only missed a few nights.

I love all of you at home and know that I think about all of you daily. I think that it is so cool to hear everything from home. I am so glad to hear all the little things too. they make my life here a little more exciting. I think that It will be so much better to tell stories from this end once I get into the field and start serving. I can’t wait. Thank you so much for the effort getting my patriarchal blessing. It means so much to me. Mom and Dad and Emily you should pick up yours and read it. I know that it brings personal revelation to us and that I miss mine so much being here in the MTC when we talk about all the spiritual gifts that we have been promised. I am so excited to read it.

Last night in the Devotional We had the first counselor in the presiding bishopric (which BTW I don’t know what that means.) Anyways he told us that Pres. Monson always tells the Brethren in the temple meeting because he always speaks last. He always says that "When you are on the Lords errand, You are entitled to the Lords Help" I think that this is so true because I literally am giving a tenth of my life currently to the Lord and He answers all of my prayers. Enough that I know that I can ask for a lot. But however like the one of our hymns "wherefore I have been given much, I too must give." I think that as the Lord gives me the blessings I ask for I MUST give of all my time and efforts in building the Kingdom of God. I love you all

Tout Zines!
Elder Jardine

luv ya more mostest mom :)

Elder Smith, Elder Jardine, Elder Solomon, Sister

Elder Jardine and Elder Smith
Go Dutch
Armor of God, Dutch Style

Armor of God, Dutch Style

Armor of God, Dutch Style

Elder Smith, Elder Jardine, Elder ?. Elder Solomon

No comments:

Post a Comment