Sunday, March 22, 2015

Week 8- Corsages for Mormon Prom and Blue Doors

Hey I love to hear from you. I love you guys so much. I am excited to get packages.

So this week I was reminded that we really do have nothing going right now. No lessons or investigators. It has been interesting. We do so much service it kills me and sometimes I get to a point where I feel like we are used. I don't really know why we do so much service. It sucks because our teaching pool is so close to zero and we are already 2 weeks into a transfer.

It is so gross that we do the project rats and snakes every Friday so that will be fun. I want to hold one of the bigger snakes so I can get a picture but I never want to touch any of the Rats or mice.

We chased a dog the other day that was kinda fun. We were driving down the road looking for a Less Actives house and there was a white fluffy dog running around so we helped this older couple catch their dog who didn't want to be caught by all means. so that was funny.

We did have a miracle though. I told my companion that we need to follow the spirit and do everything that we think is a prompting. so at first we had no idea what to do and I thought that we need to do something specific. so I thought to knock on a blue door and we went looking for one and there aren't a lot of blue doors around. We knocked on the first one and ... no answer so we walked up and down the street and talked to anyone there and we talked to a girl and we asked if she would like us to come over sometime.  She said yes but we haven't got anything back from her. The second blue door a lady answered and said that she was currently busy but that we should go back on a Monday or wed or fri when her husband is home so I think we might go back tonight. I am so excited.

I can’t wait to have more investigators that I know what to do with because right now it has been really slow. I hope that me and Elder McGary will get something soon.

We are getting are carpets cleaned because the apartment is nasty so I can’t wait to see what it looks like tonight when it is all clean.

I love you guys so much and it means so much to me to read the emails about home every week I love it. I can’t wait to get those packages they are the best. 

Look what I did this week for a service project. Haha we helped out the sisters and ended up doing this so that was fun. BTW thanks mom for the arts and crafts lesson ;)

Elder McGary, the sisters, and me


The sisters, Elder McGary, and me


No comments:

Post a Comment