Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Week 9 - Working Hard

My week has been good and yes I love it here the other Elders we hang out with are super fun to be around. We still work really hard but we definitely play hard. It’s really fun I am super glad that I have made these good friends. haha 

Mom I am so glad that everything is going good. I really think that you should rely on the Lord give everything to him and he will really take care of everything I know that so well. I can’t tell you how much I know that. That's probably the one thing that God is teaching me out here. I don't really like it at all but I know that is so true.

I got to talk to Putney and she said that she wants to meet with us sometime this weekend. I am super excited about it. We are probably going to go down to the Harbor and have Lunch sometime. I am pretty excited about it.

We are starting to pick up things a little more each week I can’t believe that it has almost be a transfer here.  It’s so crazy and thinking about how I have a whole entire mission to go to. It feels so good to be here.

I got some pictures of the Netherlands from my MTC companion and they look so cool but the beach here is definitely paradise just the view is awesome. We also see so many nice cars and it makes me think of what I will want when I get home.

I do have some pictures this week and it’s so funny I got a haircut and it doesn't look all that bad but its way different than how you would cut it.

I love you Mom remember that I am ok and that as the days go by I will be home closer than you know it! 

Love you to Infinity
Elder Kyle Jardine

I need some  Gel the red axe kind I am almost out and I want  A little thing that I could remember home by something like Noah’s worry stone or something.
oh and I need some Claritin or something for that

-- 
Tout Zines
Elder Jardine

First Hair Cut. YIKES!!!




First Hair Cut. YIKES!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment