Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Week 10 - Love to Serve Elder


Elder Jardine and Elder Fergeson
Aloha!

That’s how you say hello in this mission haha. My mission president served in the Polynesian cultural center for like 5 years or more I can’t remember. but that is what everyone says here. I am going to miss California so bad. I love it here with Elder McGary. it’s so fun.

I really do fit in here though. I hope that the Netherlands only gets better. I kinda don't care either way though. I really do like it here but I also know that the Netherlands is where I am supposed to be.

Conference was really good I really enjoyed it but I kept feeling like it was all like get married and have a family so I didn't really know what to think.

We got to have breakfast at a member’s house on Sunday morning and it was really good. I Have you seen the new Easter video? The one that is #BecasueHeLives? Its super good. I love that video I really think that it has some power to it.

I don't know what else to write but that my Easters was great and I am so grateful for the packages and I think that I am just going to send all the pictures home this week.

Love you to infinity. Oh and mom I really love that stone you sent me I am so grateful for the 2 dollar bill as well. Those things are what I treasure most. Also no more packages unless you send letters in them sometimes that’s all I want is a letter. So send letters lots and lots. Love you Mom you are the best!
Jardines Street

Elder McGary and Elder Jardine. Helping to move someone

Hard Working Feet


"stop to smell the roses" Bascially E. McGary pulled over and got out to take pictures. haha he just got his camera back from the store because another missionry dropped it in his last area. 




Elder McGary
the day I got my visa haha   Making Cookies
Laguna Beach doing mormonade its so much fun we just give out cookies and lemonade to kids that come out of high school and ask a question about our religion its so cool

Egg from home

Elder McGary getting caught up on some reading


sunsents in san clemente. sooooo cool 

sunsents in san clemente. sooooo cool 


Easter Socks

Easter Socks and Tie

No comments:

Post a Comment