Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Week 13 - I am doing better

Hey I am doing better this week I realized that I just had panicked and everything is okay, I promise. I talked with the mission president and it will be okay. I have decided that I will finish my time here and that I will be able to go back to California after and as much as I want to be there now I will be here. I miss California, it seemed to fit me so well and I hope that I can learn to enjoy it here.

We have had some success though. I got to teach some lessons and we have an investigator that we picked up and teach about twice a week so. We think that she will get baptized so that is super cool. We got to have a Zone P-Day today and that was super cool because I got to see E. Smith E. Soloman and E. Isaksen so that was sweet I was so glad to see them. I got to see E. Smith and Soloman on my first day here and that was awesome! It really made that day amazing. I got to see them all today it was great! We played soccer and basketball for a long while so that was great too.

I missed them though that was awesome. Oh I get my bike on Tuesday and that should be good I am excited I am going to get one for 80 euro so that will be great.

I will be ok I promise. 
Tout Zines
Elder Jardine

Here are some pictures 


Elder McGary, Aunt Putney, Elder Jardine
Elder Jardine w/ CA Ward Mission Leader and Family
Elder Jardine & Elder Thomas

Elder Thomas, Elder Jardine, Elder ?, Zuster Voss, Zuster Bradley
Elder Jardine at The Haag Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment