Sunday, March 13, 2016

Week 44 - Transfers: I am staying and getting Elder Drinkwater

I know that this week is going to be short and I am really sorry I am having technical issues and its really ticking me off. I had half of your letter typed all ready and then the computer here in the library turned off by itself. So yeah not too happy about that.
Transfers:  I am staying and getting Elder Drinkwater and Mostoller are going to Leiden. I am going to miss the kid. I honestly really grew to love him the most in these last couple of days. So yeah that’s a bummer.
The picture is with Bro. Delavaque. He is an old convert. He feeds us dinner every now and then. He is a cool dude. The chocolate letter thing is a Dutch tradition.
Oh it also didn’t help me that you didn’t send any instructions in the Christmas package. So I thought the big shoe thing was an advent calendar till Christmas.  I took some pictures opening everything. The lights on the Christmas tree you guys sent are Elder Mostoller’s lights.
Oh I want to thank everyone just for what they said to me this week. They all are every inspired.  I want to let everyone know that I have developed some Christmas spirit. I still could care less for lights and trees and all the ornament’s, etc… but I really enjoy telling people about Christ and sharing the churches website with people. Christmas.mormon.org you all should look at it is so awesome!!! I love sharing this with people the video is so powerful. I love it.
Love Kyle


No comments:

Post a Comment