Sunday, March 13, 2016

Week 49 - They went from against us to saying that they would read the Book of Mormon

 Hey, so this week has been pretty good. Don’t really remember what happened but I am enjoying my time now. I love that I have changed enough to see the positive and not worry about the little things and teach people no matter where I go. OH! Wait…. Yesterday we had an awesome experience, we went out after church, I decided that I was going to hurt whether I stayed in the apartment or went and did work. So we went out with an hour until we needed to catch a train. We started just walking and tried. After walking a bit and finding no one, we went and started to knock doors and the 2nd door the lady stopped us mid-(give our shpeal..) and asked us if we wanted something to drink. We were a little confused so we just said “yeah sure” We told them that we would love to share the Book of Mormon with them and that  we have a message. They weren’t really open to the message but wanted to know more how and why we see this book next to the Bible. We had the coolest most respectful conversation about what we believe and why we only ask to share what we know. I thought it was sweet. They went from against us to saying that they would read the Book of Mormon and that maybe we could go to church with them sometime! Hopefully we can make that happen! I would love to go to church at a protestant church.
So the pain thing is because two nights ago I had some really painful feelings in my stomach and so I have been in contact with President Bunnell and we don’t think that it is anything serious. Maybe some weird food poisoning but other than that I am doing ok. It is kind of calmed down. Hopefully everything will go good though.

Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment