Sunday, March 13, 2016

Week 47 - We are getting work done and seeing miracles





https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif
I have been noticing this week that I am a lot happier than before. I have been working on enthusiasm and that is going good.  I have been not worrying about getting the hours but instead just having fun. I enjoy waking up every day and just having fun. We are getting work done and seeing miracles. We gave away something like 3 or four Books of Mormon and then got return appointments. We placed two BOM's on the same street, laid the restoration down with confidence, and enjoyed it. We talked with confidence and gave our message. Yeah O.K. we didn't get like ridiculous numbers or anything but we are on the road to 23 quality solid fun hours. I like that. I would rather come up short by an hour if I have to. In order to keep life still awesome and quality. Don’t get me wrong, I still want to meet expectations, but yeah, just also want to enjoy it. I have been loving these last few weeks. I think that it was super cool to get to know Elder Drinkwater. I can finally say that I have found what I have been looking for. I am happy, I found Joy. This is what I have wanted my whole life is just knowing how to BE happy. Yeah everyone says like "oh it’s a choice." but really it’s easier said than done. Mom, I just want to tell you that I am happy.  

 I have always kind of known what I want to do in my life and my plans have kind of just always evolved as I moved through life and I see different things. I know what I want and I know how to get there. I really thought about my personal conversion and this wasn’t as tough, because I know the Gospel of Jesus Christ is complete and that the work I am doing is the Lords work. There just isn't anything to it. That's just it. It’s true. So I also thought about the Christ like attributes and I kind of made a pro and con sheet for what I am not good at and also what I am and stuff in between. I also added the leadership traits from the Marine Corps that Elder Bonner sent out to district leaders and Elder Smith sent it to me. Out of 22 I have 3 that I want to remove from the con side and put in the in between or pro side. So I am planning on working on that.

Transfers are the end of January. That doesn't happen too often but we will see. I am excited to get transferred if that is the case. I love getting transferred. I Love a new place and a new start it’s so refreshing. I love it. . 

Please tell Sis Brandt that I love her and I am proud of her for going to serve a mission that is so AWESOME!!! Super cool. 

Positivity it’s a thing :) 

Love Kyle

 



No comments:

Post a Comment